Educational Assistant II
Job no: 494382
Work type: Part-time
Location: Forest Park Campus
Categories: Other, Visual & Performing Arts, Social Sciences & Humanities
Title: Educational Assistant II
Employee Classification: Part Time Classified/A/P
Department Fine Arts
Participates in designing, delivering, evaluating and
improving services to students and faculty in support of the learning programs of
Primary Duties Performed:
- Works with individual students on study skills.
- Administers tests and reports scores to students.
- Keeps inventory of supplies and equipment; places orders when necessary.
- Checks equipment for repair needs and notifies the appropriate persons.
- Informs students of College and department policies and procedures: informs
students of job openings.
- Helps students with problems and makes appropriate referrals.
- Supervises student employees in the department.
May attend meetings, serve on departmental committees, and/or attend workshops
and special classes.
May operate instructional equipment.
Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Associate's Degree or equivalent and over one (1) year of relevant full-time experience.
Bachelor of fine arts degree preferred.
Commensurate with experience
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
St. Louis Community College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes individuals with diverse backgrounds, experience, and ideas who embrace and value diversity and inclusivity.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend