Title: Coordinator - Dual Credit/Enrollment Partnerships
Employee Classification: Professional F/T 52 Wks Unit
Department: Dual Credit/Enrollment Partnerships
Salary Range: $53,148
Who we are:
We are not-for-profit: St. Louis Community college (STLCC) is a non-profit institution dedicated to empowering students, expanding minds, and changing lives. Employees are committed to strengthening the St. Louis community with inclusive and transformative education.
We are a respected employer: For 60 years, STLCC has served the St. Louis community, expanding to 4 main campuses, 2 education centers, 2 workforce training centers, and 5 centers of excellence. More than one-half of the households in St. Louis have at least one member who has taken classes at STLCC.
We make an impact in the community: Through credit courses, continuing education, and workforce development programs, STLCC annually serves nearly 69,000 students. More than 80% of career and technical graduates employed in their fields or continue their education at four-year institutions within six months of graduation. STLCC sends more transfer students to Missouri’s four-year colleges/universities than anyone else.
We value Diversity, equity & inclusion: STLCC is committed to fostering an atmosphere of appreciation for all people, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or class.
What you get:
Benefits package [for full-time employees]: STLCC offers one of the best benefit packages in the St. Louis area. As a STLCC employee you will have access to a 100% match on your contribution to retirement, two health insurance plans options that are no cost to the employee - including an HSA option, low-cost life insurance with a 3x salary benefit, and other low-cost benefits including dental, vision, AD&D, ST LT disability insurance.
Opportunity to grow: Over half of our employees have served the college for more than 12 years, exploring different career paths and advancing to higher level positions.
Education & training opportunities: STLCC offers tuition waivers for employees [full-time and part-time] + their dependents. Full-time employees can take advantage of tuition reimbursement for other institutions after just 6 months of service, and an annual professional development allotment.
Work/life balance: Full-time STLCC employees have access to a generous time off package, including holidays, vacation, personal days, medical leave, and other leave options. Our holiday schedule even includes a paid winter holiday at the end of the calendar year.
Commitment to wellness: STLCC HR boasts a dedicated health and wellness specialist who is enthusiastic about creating a culture of wellness throughout the College. With access to college wellness vendors, employees are educated, motivated, and rewarded for healthy behaviors. STLCC employees and anyone living in their household also have access to an employee assistance program (EAP) that can help them with virtually any life need.
The basics of this position:
- Assists with developing, implementing, and managing effective concurrent enrollment initiatives.
- Works directly with campus and school district teams to serve students in ways that create and promote coherent pathways to postsecondary degree attainment or skilled-level credentials.
- Provides school district partners with concurrent enrollment services for a portion of the College service area.
- Collaborates with multiple departments and units within the College to provide consistent and excellent student-focused service, leadership, and support.
- Provides campus and College-wide information on Dual Credit/Enrollment policy, promotion, and practice.
- Assists in the delivery of College-wide initiatives directed to dual credit/enrollment students, including information sessions and new student workshops/orientation.
- In collaboration with campus teams, builds new dual credit/enrollment opportunities and works with students participating in dual credit and early college programs.
- Facilitates vetting new dual credit instructors.
What you'll do:
- • Collaborates with academic affairs and student affairs departments to provide consistent and
excellent partnership-focused services, leadership, and support.
• Collaborates with school district and College personnel to promote, support, and lead dual credit and early college opportunities, including ensuring appropriate placement testing, accurate placement, and ongoing support of dual credit and dually enrolled students in a manner that enhances the likelihood of success.
• Collaborates with manager, academic affairs administrators, faculty, and school district personnel to create educational pathways.
• In tandem with the enrollment teams, facilitates enrollment in dual credit courses and troubleshoots admission and registration issues.
• Gathers performance data and provides reporting on metrics for the sake of improving effectiveness of dual credit, dual enrollment, and early college.
• Facilitates information and orientation sessions for students, parents, school district partners, and homeschool organizations.
• Supports the admission and recruitment initiatives of the college.
• Assists school districts with the application, placement testing, and registration processes of dual credit and early college students.
• Creates, maintains, and safeguards student enrollment data, including traveling to school district partners to gather pertinent information.
• Supports fellow coordinators as needed during the registration cycle to ensure enrollment goals are met.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Education, experience, and other requirements:
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three years of experience in a post-secondary or secondary setting.
• Position requires the ability to deliver outreach activities. Must have reliable transportation for
local travel up to 50 miles and must have the ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
• Occasional evenings and weekend hours required.
• Must have intermediate expertise with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and file management.