Bookstore Assistant I
Job no: 493039
Work type: Part-time
Location: Florissant Valley Campus, Forest Park Campus, Meramec Campus, Wildwood Campus
Title: Bookstore Assistant I
Employee Classification: Part Time Classified/A/P
Division: Auxiliary Services
Campus Location: Multiple Campuses
Department MC Auxiliary Services
Typical Hiring Periods: July/August and December/January
Performs duties necessary to operate the Bookstore in receiving, stocking and shipping textbooks and merchandise.
Primary Duties Performed
Performs operational duties of the Bookstore:
- coordinates online order fulfillment operations during back to school text sales,
- receives, inspects and verifies shipments of textbooks and supplies; prices textbooks and supplies using appropriate coding procedures;
- stocks books and general merchandise;
- assists in arranging items for special sales and promotions; participates in inventories.
- Checks and prepares overstock, defective textbooks, and merchandise for return shipment to vendors and may transport stock to various campus locations.
- Data entry of daily sales and accounts payable information into Banner for timely payment of invoices as assigned.
- May have store opening and closing responsibilities and secure store assets as assigned.
- Uses PC, calculator, fork lift, copy machine, van.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent and over one (1) year of relevant full-time
Affirmative Actions Statement :
St. Louis Community College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes individuals with diverse backgrounds, experience, and ideas who embrace and value diversity and inclusivity.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend